Job Title: Billing Coordinator Tier III
FLSA Status: Non-Exempt
Department: Billing Services
Reports To: Billing Process Supervisor
Summary: Provide accurate and timely billing submissions for independent providers and agencies who provide services to individuals who receive funding through The Ohio Department of Developmental Disabilities or local County Boards of DD by performing the following duties.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities include the following. Other duties may be assigned.
- Data entry and proofing of submitted billing documentation
- Create and upload billing files by the weekly deadline
- Clerical duties including: printing, mailing, and filing invoices, collating, indexing, purging, reminder calls, scanning and filing documentation
- Invoice and transmit independent client billing
- Enter PAWS corrections, update pending PAWS
- Notify vendors of any over utilized or non-billable items
- Print and send reports: including non-CMA error reports, payment reports, and other reports from the Ohio Board of DD website
- Update database information
- Create weekly reports that are submitted to the billing clients
- Attend weekly status meetings with the Billing Process Supervisor
- Provide professional and friendly customer service to vendors
- Uphold the Mission, Vision, and Values of Primary Solutions
- Contribute to positive company culture
- Other duties as assigned.
To perform this job successfully, an individual must be able to perform each essential duty satisfactorily. The requirements listed below are representative of the knowledge, skill, and/or ability required. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
High school diploma or general education degree (GED); or one to three months related experience and/or training; or equivalent combination of education and experience.
Ability to read and interpret documents such as safety rules, operating and maintenance instructions, and procedure manuals. Ability to write routine reports and correspondence. Ability to speak effectively before groups of customers or employees of organization.
Ability to add, subtract, multiply, and divide in all units of measure, using whole numbers, common fractions, and decimals. Ability to compute rate, ratio, and percent and to draw and interpret bar graphs.
Ability to apply common sense understanding to carry out instructions furnished in written, oral, or diagram form. Ability to deal with problems involving several concrete variables in standardized situations.
Microsoft Office Suite, Email, Advisor, Intellivue, Connectwise, Ohio DD website
Certificates and Licenses:
No certifications needed
No supervisory responsibilities.
The work environment characteristics described here are representative of those an employee encounters while performing the essential functions of this job. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions. The noise level in the work environment is usually moderate.
The physical demands described here are representative of those that must be met by an employee to successfully perform the essential functions of this job. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
While performing the duties of this Job, the employee is frequently required to talk or hear. The employee is regularly required to sit, use hands to finger, handle or feel. The employee is occasionally required to reach with hands and arms, stand or walk. The employee must occasionally lift and /or move up to 10 pounds. Specific vision abilities required by this job include Close vision, Color vision, and Ability to adjust focus.
The above job description is not intended to be an all-inclusive list of duties and standards of the position. Incumbents will follow any other instructions, and perform any other related duties, as assigned by their supervisor.
Contact: Please contact Cara Lloyd, the Director of Billing Services for consideration or to ask further questions about these positions Cara.firstname.lastname@example.org