Job Title: Billing Coordinator Tier III
FLSA Status: Non-Exempt
Department: Billing Services
Reports To: Billing Process Supervisor
Summary: Provide accurate and timely billing submissions for independent providers and agencies who provide services to individuals who receive funding through The Ohio Department of Developmental Disabilities or local County Boards of DD by performing the following duties.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities include the following. Other duties may be assigned.
- Data entry and proofing of submitted billing documentation
- Create and upload billing files by the weekly deadline
- Clerical duties including: printing, mailing, and filing invoices, collating, indexing, purging, reminder calls, scanning and filing documentation
- Invoice and transmit independent client billing
- Enter PAWS corrections, update pending PAWS
- Notify vendors of any over utilized or non-billable items
- Print and send reports: including non-CMA error reports, payment reports, and other reports from the Ohio Board of DD website
- Update database information
- Create weekly reports that are submitted to the billing clients
- Attend weekly status meetings with the Billing Process Supervisor
- Provide professional and friendly customer service to vendors
- Uphold the Mission, Vision, and Values of Primary Solutions
- Contribute to positive company culture
- Other duties as assigned.
To perform this job successfully, an individual must be able to perform […]